


So my sweet baby is now 4 months old...and I can't stand that she is growing up so quickly on me! I honestly can close my eyes and immediately be back in the hospital with a tiny brand new baby. *sigh*
She is just the sweetest little thing ever. Lately, she is really into "talking" along with some jolly belly laughs, giggles and cooing. She is completely taken by her big sister & not only watches her every move but usually finds her quite amusing. She prefers to be sitting up in someone's lap or in her Bumbo chair (the purple one) and she is starting to really enjoy the exersaucer now too. For some reason she has decided that her time to be loud is late at night after 9:30 at night. The only thing I can think of as to why she prefers that time is because she doesn't have to compete with Elyse for "noise" time or attention...so she is trying out her vocals. All I know is that it is ADORABLE no matter how loud it is. We go in 2 days for her 4 month apt to meet her new doctor in Jackson & to get her weight & shots. I did do a rough weight check 3 weeks ago on the scale here at home and that was roughly FIFTEEN POUNDS! Wowza. She definately isn't starving that is for sure. If that is true, she might be 16+ pounds on Wednesday which will mean she is beating Elyse by 3 pounds for her age.
I just can't imagine our life without her and all those sayings about how you will have enough room to love another child even if it feels like you won't...they are true. I am so thankful for her & my heart just oozes with special Ashley love.

1 comment:
Dear Rachael,
Don't you know by now that every child born is something special. As a great grandma GG, I know that all my children, grandchildren and greats are just that: "GREATS" Love,
GG
Post a Comment