So I can't possibly be the only one that has a moment in life where the world stops and you see something you should see everyday but because life is happening...you don't. I had one such moment just the other day. Ashley was holding Shelby and I grabbed my camera. I got a handful of shots but there was one particular one that stopped me and I saw that "thing" that you don't see all the time even though it's right there under your nose.
Ashley's eyes are truly ALIVE in this photo. She looks so beautiful and "big" and focused and just alive with life. I know she puts that out daily but on this particular day it hit me like a ton of bricks.
I look at her eyes and her incredible face and I just feel so blessed to have her. Yes she pushes me to the brink but she is amazing and I love her to the end of the earth and back again.
2 comments:
Aww that is a sweet picture and Ashley's eyes are gorgeous! Your little girls are all so beautiful!
Oh my when I read that you made me tear up and cry! Love Mom. Life is so truly wonderful and a blessing from God almighty!
Post a Comment