On December 21st, we are going to have all 3 of our girls baptized. Since it's such a special event, I asked my grandmother if she would make Shelby's baptism gown. I had found a photo on the internet of a dress that I liked but it held no sentiment for me and it was a ridiculous price. So I sent Grandma the photos and she did her best to recreate the gown. She also said she wanted to make Elyse & Ashley dresses to match Shelby's.
So much more than just fabric. Sometime timeless that my girls will have from their great-grandmother for such an important event.
I can't thank my grandmother enough. She is one of the single most important people in my life, my heart...and she has given me something I will hold dear for always.
I apologize in advance for the looks on the kids' faces. I wasn't paying much attention to them "posing" but rather just getting pics of them in the dresses. It was bedtime and here I was rushing them out of pj's and into dresses and back into pj's. :)




7 comments:
Those dresses are BEAUTIFUL Rach! Your grandma is one talented lady.
Oh WOW! Talk about a wonderful memory in the making!!
Daddy thinks the dresses look great. They make the girls look like little angels. I love you all very much
The women in our lives make everything so special. Each and every event seems special because they make it so, I love Great Grandma very much and she is God's blessing, to me, Rachael, Elyse, Ashley, and now Shelby too. Just as my Grandmother and Rachael's great grandmother was to us. We love you Mom, Merry Christmas!
that's just priceless rach. how awesome! Ashley's face is priceless too.. however :)
see ya sooooon!!!!!!!!
They are absolutely beautiful Rach!
I hope it went smoothly today!! Thinking of you as you make precious memories!
Merry Christmas T
Post a Comment