Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Online Labels.com

So - onlinelabels.com is an online company I used for the first time about a year ago. It's related to something I haven't yet updated my blog about but without giving away too much on this post - it's a FABULOUS site for labels. Not just the labels themselves - which are fabulous but they have this online template that was so useful, very easy (much easier than avery or trying to format myself) and I could also save whatever format/label I created and just keep reprinting until I ran out. My new business adventure (oops.....told you a bit much) was made much eaiser using Onlinelabels.com for sure. I love them, anyone needing labels should use them and yes - this is a post so I can get a fun $15 reward code to get MORE great labels that I need. :)

No comments: