Well, I am 23 weeks pregnant this week and we had a great doctor's appointment today. I am doing well, baby is doing great with a very strong heartbeat.
Tonight has been a very special night for our big girl! Elyse decided that using the big girl potty is lots of fun and something that she is ready to start doing! I am totally thrilled and just hope that she only continues to learn & grow with it! She was so happy with herself and we looked like fools dancing and cheering her on!
I am having my moments lately when I can't help but go: oh my...I am going to be 2 people's mother! This little baby is very active and a constant reminder of what is coming in a few short months.
More photos to come!!! I hopefully will be able to upload some fun pics and maybe even get the ultrasound pics of the new baby scanned in!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment