We are expecting our 2nd baby, a little girl, to our family this June! Seems like we just found out yesterday about this tiny little life and now I am growing so big! Elyse doesn't quite completely understand but I am guessing after a week or two without the baby leaving and it will sink in. :)
Michael is transitioning out of the Army. He is currently going through the process of applying for government & civilian jobs. His very first interview is tomorrow which is a big deal because he hasn't interviewed in years so hopefully he can relax and just enjoy the process as much as possible.
Elyse is growing up so fast! She is 2 1/2 and talking a blue streak about anything and everything. We talk about the baby in hopes that it will sink in so that should be interesting welcoming home the new baby! We are also getting ready to transition her to a different daycare provider as we are losing Miss Jennifer to a military move.
We just got back from a great visit in Michigan too! Other news: my brother Nathaniel is engaged to be married to Amanda this summer in Michigan, I finished my real estate license this past fall and now am working on a great team with RE/MAX, and my other brother Gabriel is healing quite well from the back surgery he had this past fall.
Hope you enjoy our new way of communicating with you all...and enjoy the photos too!!!

1 comment:
These are precious! GG hasn't seen Elyse in tooooo loooong. I can hardly wait and I'm sure she won't remember me, but my how she is growing. Blessings, Grandma and great-grandma Neal
Post a Comment