Tuesday, March 04, 2008

She has a name!

Well our third and final little princess will be named Shelby Lee. So if for some random reason I happen to say that while talking to you or something you won't be completely lost thinking I got a new dog or hamster. ;)

Things are fine. I am 21 weeks now. Definately feeling Miss Shelby dancing around and getting VERY strong I might add. Elyse has decided that she is very into Shelby too. Talking about her, writing songs about her and taking great interest in my every move just in case I might hurt her.

As I type this, I am sure you won't believe that WE ARE ALL SICK AGAIN! I am so bummed out about it that I feel like I can't do another day. This time it's all upper respiratory and sinuses. Not much clear breathing going on here I am sad to report. All the females in the house are on antibiotics of some sort and the poor man...he is avoiding us like the plague.

I have a couple new photos to upload but that requires effort. And effort is just a word to me right now. So hang tight and I'll get them eventually. Right now I have to go cough up the last portion of my left lung that remains. :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great name, although you really do need to change the spelling of the middle name. Didn't you know that "Lee" is the masculine spelling of that name. ;)

Sorry you are all sickos still. I am surprised M isn't wearing a SARS mask!

tigger said...

RACHAEL!! I found you!! And congratulations!! Your family is growing again...

Come say hello anytime at the Dawg - we miss you like crazy!

Unknown said...

OOOOO!!! LOVE the name (and as soon as I saw the middle name, I knew Leigh was going to say something, hehehehe)

That is so cute about Elyse! I still remember when she was going to have Kittens!

Sorry you're all sick! We just went the rounds with the same thing!

Sarah Joy said...

Beautiful! Love it! Sorry you have all been so sick. Bet you can't wait for it to warm up huh?!? Miss you!

~Denise~ said...

Love the name!!

Hope you are feeling better!

~Denise~ said...

Love the name!!

Hope you are feeling better!