Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Some new pics for you!


That's some serious concentration!


Her first "real" egg hunt and she loved it!



Whoa belly. 23 weeks.


I love watching her do new things like STACKING FRUIT!



Teaching them young. ;)



She just dropped and slept on the kitchen floor!



The night they moved in together...they love sharing a room now!



She loves the baby already!



Goofy girl...she looks like a nun!



Oh yes Ashley, that is the "in" style.


No mommy, I am not tired and I don't need a nap. *wink wink*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how BIG they are both getting!!!

I LOOOOVE Ashley's hair in that one shot! So adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love seeing all of you in these pics. So many of them crack me up . . . and I just can't wrap my mind how big all the girls are getting (including the one inside you)!

Jen said...

You might be pregnant. :)

I love the pics of the girls, it makes me want to come scoop them up for a weekend of nail polish and shopping!

Sarah Joy said...

Is her hair red?!?! OMG sooo cute!
Love your belly. You look so tiny still! :)
Great talking to you the other night. HUGS!