For Halloween, my mom came to Jackson so that I could manage all the children. She stayed home with Shelby while Elyse, Ashley & I went trick or treating. We made it about an hour with Ashley before she just couldn't take but a few more steps. So we brought her home, got her pj's on and settled down with a snack to watch Alvin & the Chipmunks (her current favorite movie). Elyse wanted to ditch the wig to her Ariel costume but wasn't ready to call it quits...so out we went for the last hour. Mom dressed up in a poodle skirt, Ashley was a unicorn and I was a witch. Shelby was a strawberry although I didn't get the greatest pics of her in her costume.



Don't mess with me...I will eat you for dinner!

We also carved pumpkins and oh my goodness was that funny. Elyse was actually gagging at one point touching the guts and Ashley would just say: ew, dat's dross mom. Dat's dross. I was cracking up at the girly girls.


Ashley is now in a toddler bed (not sure if I have mentioned this before) and since she can get out of the bed, I tend to find her ANYWHERE for sleeping...so very cute!

1 comment:
I was checking out the picture of you dressed as a witch and I was thinking that was a real looking wart on your check I could almost see the texture. Then I realized there was a piece of oatmeal on my screen. Looks like Jon has been surfing the web while eating breakfast again.:D Good pics all the same.
Post a Comment