This is our little way of keeping you connected with us and what our crazy little family is up to!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
We have spirits. :(
Our house is haunted. Look at them all!!!!!!!!!!! PS: to my scrapper friends...yes, I plan on keeping at least one print per child for the scrapbook. :)
1. Your spirits are too cute. I'm sorry your house is haunted though!
2. Your girls are adorable. Some day you might wake up and find two boys at your house with a note: "Had to switch, just for the day. Will return at bedtime!"
We are the proud parents not one, not two but THREE little girls! Triple the craziness now!!! Our blog is our way of sharing them and ourselves with our family & friends...so enjoy!
8 comments:
OMG freaking crazy.... I *JUST* posted this on my creative blog... we did these footprints yesterday! LOL!
Those are so cool. I might have to steal your idea.
What a neat idea!!! What did you use to make those (I wanna make some! hehe)
Those are awesome Rach! :) I think I'll have to steal that idea for my scrapbooking too!
Those are neat!!! Love that idea!
That is such a great halloween activity/craft! So cute!
1. Your spirits are too cute. I'm sorry your house is haunted though!
2. Your girls are adorable. Some day you might wake up and find two boys at your house with a note: "Had to switch, just for the day. Will return at bedtime!"
Those are awesome!!
Post a Comment