Monday, February 23, 2009

Holiday Re-Run

Yes, I am posting about the holidays towards the end of February. *wink*

Michael got to come home for an entire week which was VERY nice. We spent some time in Muskegon because we had all 3 girls baptized the Sunday before Christmas. That was a very special day for us. I know how I felt and it made me very proud to dedicate our children especially at such a special time of the year. No better way to ring in the birth of Jesus Christ than to give over your children to Him.




As for the big holiday itself....we had a quiet one for the first time ever here in our own home. We went to church on Christmas Eve, drove around and saw some lights and watched Christmas movies. We also took the girls to see Santa Clause that morning before he had to leave Jackson & get back to the North Pole!!!






No comments: