He is about 8 weeks old and has an extra thumb on each front foot!!! He is super snuggly, very calm, purrs ALOT and likes to be held. I knew right away that he was the kitten for us.
So Michael, meet your new "baby". Hopefully the little bit of testosterone he makes will help even things up a TINY bit for you at home.

3 comments:
oh how fun! I love kittens. I just got on at Christmas time....looks like everyone is going to enjoy having a Louie around.
OOOO!!! We had a cat when I was a kid with 6 toes... and he used to suck on them like a pacifier... His brother would get "jealous" and fight him for it. We called them Big Foot and Little Foot. (I think Big Foot let Little Foot win the fights on purpose.)
Awww, what a little sweetie! Very cute! We had a cat, Owen, with 6 toes, and he was the same color. He was the most amazing guy ever :)
Post a Comment