Wow! She's crawling so well too! WTG big girl! I can't believe she's old enough to crawl already! Time really flies. Looks almost like she's wanting to try to stand too in the beginning. Goodness!
We are the proud parents not one, not two but THREE little girls! Triple the craziness now!!! Our blog is our way of sharing them and ourselves with our family & friends...so enjoy!
4 comments:
Wow! She's crawling so well too! WTG big girl! I can't believe she's old enough to crawl already! Time really flies. Looks almost like she's wanting to try to stand too in the beginning. Goodness!
That was adorable. Love the heavy breathing, the flopping over and then she just went to town! So cute! How old is she again?!?
No freaking way! She was just born, right? Like last week!
Time goes wayyyy to quickly.
What a little beauty :)
I just popped in to catch up. I love all the pictures! The father daughter dance is so cute :) I can't believe she's crawling already!
Post a Comment