I got some decent pictures of a few of my favorites in my gardens. I don't really know all the names of this stuff and I especially have no clue what the heck that strange alien exploding start type flower is! If anyone knows...please tell me! LOL
And the painting in the house is finally done. I know I posted a photo of the red accent wall in the dining room but now the living room & my "sticker/photo" wall in there is done. That "sticker" is exactly that...a vinyl word art sticker that just rubbed right onto the wall. And sorry for only having a photo of Elyse as an infant up...still need to have Ashley's printed and then of course we'll add Shelby's. For those of you that scrap, I thought it might be fun to get a large letter rub-on of each girl's first initial to rub onto the white photo matte in each frame. Maybe in the bottom right hand corners of each frame? What do you think?
PS: the last photo of the living room is prior to painting...the entire dining room, living room and hallway was that very light white/cream color when we bought the house. I love the colors we did and think the entire space feels so much more warm & inviting now! HGTV here I come. LOL

1 comment:
Gorgeous. Love the wall sticker been wanting to do that myself. Looks so nice with the frames. the rub on letters are a great idea. I did something similar with photos of tristan and abby in the hallway, have a frame waiting to do the same with Elizabeth. Your house looks so peaceful, warm and inviting. Wish I could come visit!
Love that crazy flower. It's some sort of lily. Not sure what kind, but very cool!
Post a Comment