Only 2 more nights and then my husband will be home with us! OMG I am soooo stinking happy and excited. This 3 weeks has been the longest we have ever gone apart and gave us both a preview as to what the year will hold for us. I would be lying if I told you that it was a piece of cake...because it was not. It was very hard at times but on the whole, we managed.
I do have a tiny baby update. I spent some time at the hospital this week with contractions. Wednesday night *almost* became Shelby's birthday but things finally started to settle down and they allowed me to go home. The bottom line is that we might not make it to our scheduled surgery date & after that small scare, I am now prepared to have her at any moment. Let's pray for a little longer to ensure her health. I will be able to update from the hospital because they have Wifi there, so when the time actually comes, I am sure I will find a lonely moment or two in the middle of the night to send out a blog post or email.
You might not hear a whole lot from me next week while we savor our last full week together as a family of 4 because Michael leaves on July 1st and then Shelby's big day is after that....life in the Vivian home is about to change drastically!!!!!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hoping you are enjoying yourselves! And hoping baby settles down a bit.
Post a Comment