Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Slacker Blogger

Yep, that is me. I wonder what could have possibly caused me to not be able to update my blog by sitting at the computer for at least 20 minutes without being interrupted?! HAHA. Yes, I think I am a comedian also. Darn those kids.

Ok, so what have we been up to since August 12th? Well to actually tell you, I truly and honestly have to get my planner out. Oh yes. Now I remember.

Mid August I went to visit Michael in Georgia. I was only able to bring Shelby due to travel logistics (and that was hard enough as it was). We spent a long weekend visiting with him while my sister & mom traded time taking care of the "big girls". It was very nice to see where he is living, where he is working and just to let him have some good time with Shelby to get to know her baby style. I wish I could have brought all the kids but we are planning a trip for that in November VIA CAR. Oh joy. After I got home, I spent a week in Muskegon with my parents and friends as a last summer celebration. We did the beach, we went shopping, we had a bonfire, we did marshmallows and we did a mini birthday party for Elyse. It was nice to have so much time to just hang out with friends and family.

This would be Shelby in her crafty bed. *wink wink*



Then we came back to a week CRAMMED full of appointments, open houses at school and the holiday weekend....which leads us to today.

And our week in Muskegon:














Oh, and this is my friend's little girl who is 2 weeks younger than Shelby. They are gonna be best friends.



So that is what we have been up to. I will post a bunch of pics now to prove it to you.

2 comments:

~Denise~ said...

Beautiful pics!

DeCoste Family said...

Your writing in the sand made me cry. Are you doing okay? Thinking and praying for you!!!
Love ya,
Kara