No sooner had I clicked PUBLISH on the post about Ashley's fruit snacks than I look over to see Ashley being sneaky at the lunch table. I grab the camera "just in case" and discover that she is hoarding food surprises again!!!! She must have been a squirrel in a previous life.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yessss! super glad you had a blog night last night!!!
love it. love all the posts. and i love the pic of you and michael too!
BWAAHH HAAA HAAA!!!
She is GORGEOUS!!! I love her hair. HOLY COW. What a cutie.
Love the red dining room too! ;)
That is too funny! I love it! So sweet. Love the red curly hair too! She must have been saving her corn for a snack later!
Your girls are too cute. How long before they're dating? Bwahahaha. I'm so glad you had a chance to have Michael home!
Post a Comment