1. I plan on updating the blog. Hoping to make it look "cooler" and add "stuff" to it. It's definately a learning curve so check back often as I mess with it.
2. Michael had another visit home in early October which was very nice. And he is coming home in 2 weekends since we have cancelled our trip of taking the girls to Georgia...just way too much effort, money and hassle for that right now.
3. We have ALL been sick. I swear if this is indication of how the winter will be...I might start pulling my hair out now and invest in a wig. We are going on a month now of trading coughs, sniffles, runny noses and crud.
4. We took in a stray cat. And she MIGHT be pregnant. Oh joy. Anyone want a kitten?! Please say yes.
5. Elyse finally got her hair cut. Took me an entire year to grow it out long enough to be able to do anything with it. And what did she proceed to do a week after her fabulous year waiting haircut?! She cut it herself at school. Thank goodness her pictures were already done and turned out fine. *sigh*
6. Shelby is officially a human butterball. She weighed 13 lbs 12 oz (with clothing on) a few weeks back. Keep in mind she is only 3 months old and only weighed 7 lbs when we brought her home. YIKES!
7. I changed my hair. Kinda. I have bangs now and am working towards growing it out to should length.
8. Ashley is in tumbling class and now loves it...too bad she only has one day left in the session before she started liking it. Looks like I have to enroll her again.
9. My newest craze is the Twilight Series. I read all 4 books (roughly 2500 pages) in less than 10 days and then went on to read the author's rough draft of a 5th book online. Hence the new fun gadget at the top left of this page. YAY!
10. I had a little fun one day with Shelby and the camera. Got a couple of nice shots. Gotta love that baby face.
11. Dad went hunting out west. He got an antelope. The picture of his prize was pretty cool with the surroundings. GO DAD!
12. Ashley opted to hurl herself out of her crib one day and land on her back on the floor. She is now in a toddler bed and I am very pleased to say it is going WONDERFULLY! Complete exact opposite of Elyse's transition way back when. And she has been showing me signs that I should start officially potty training her. Which I am completely not ready for but obviously I don't have a choice.
13. Shelby thinks she wants to try to roll over. Make her slow down.
So here we go with pics to go with all THAT up THERE. *wink*
The cat. Her name is Georgia. Let's really pray she isn't pregnant.


The haircut...pre stylist Elyse got ahold of it.

The butterball. AKA: Shelby.





Phase 1 of the new Rachael hair. Bangs.

Shelby camera fun. I want to smoosh her face sometimes. Ok, ok. I DO SMOOSH HER FACE SOMETIMES.





I adore this photo of Dad. Anyone who knows him will know this photo represents him so accurately.

My big girl.


No no. Don't do that Shelby. Please stay put and little for a bit longer.

2 comments:
lol, To many comments... I like the hair... yours, not Elyse cutting her own! Ashley just makes me chuckle, and then tell my belly that it had better be growing a boy (I totally loved the pouting picture, to funny)!! And Shelby... she is so adorablably cuddly looking!!!
wow! Lots of updates YAY!
Love the hair. you look great!
Your baby is such a doll. I want to smoosh her face too! :) Your girls are beautiful! I didn't know you were into twilight. I can't wait to go see the movie. Doubt it will be as good as the books. What a fun addiction they have been.
Post a Comment