Friday, July 25, 2008

2 weeks old

How the heck did 2 weeks already pass me by?! Someone please explain that to me. I won't bore you with all the details but we are doing fairly well. I have had to take Shelby a couple of times to the pediatrician now because of alot of spitting up. The bottom line is that she is gaining weight and not a miserable baby to live with HOWEVER the amount she was spitting up was abnormal enough that she is now on Zantac for reflux and I can't tell you how different she is now. So although the medicine tastes terrible (gonna take her photo tomorrow after getting it because her skunk face is hysterical) it is worth it to me.

I myself am healing very nicely. My doctor was very happy with my progress and I too am quite pleased. I am still sore if I do too much but for the most part, I feel fairly normal. I have even ventured out of the house (with my mother in law of course) with all three children. She let me handle them all on my own while going from the car to inside walmart and putting the little ones in the cart. I did pretty good if I do say so myself. Although I won't be doing that too often or I might lose my mind! *wink wink*

Here are a few new pics of the girls. We have been playing outside and such. And Michael's parents took the big girls to the zoo one day and Ashley was so tired that she literally passed out on the family room floor when they got back. It was hysterical.













4 comments:

Nicole said...

Rachel- your girls are absolutely gorgeous. I can tell Shelby is their sister already- she looks a lot like them!

Unknown said...

lol, I feel like I say this EVERY time you post pictures of the girls, but man, you have the most adorable girls!

Sarah Joy said...

So sweet! They look so precious together, the three of them. Shelby has the cutest cheeks!
Sorry about the reflux. that sounds horrible, glad that is under control.

~Denise~ said...

Aw, she's beautiful! Love the pics.