Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Last pregnant post

Well tonight is my last night of being pregnant with our third daughter! I am feeling very excited, anxious, nervous, thrilled, happy, sad....all at once. Michael will be waiting on standby near his cell phone to get the call that his baby girl has arrived and my mom will be with me for the big moment. I will have access to wifi and my laptop but I am not sure when I will update this webpage. Just a handful of hours and my baby will be here and a new journey will begin. I thought I wanted to write a bunch of things but my head is spinning a bit and I am hungry...gotta eat before midnight. Think good things for us all and I will update you when I can!

SHELBY....I can't wait to meet you darling and I promise you that you are more loved than you will ever know.

3 comments:

Sarah Joy said...

Oh shoot! today is THE DAY?!?! I was meaning to call you and talk to you. Praying for you and Shelby right now and that Michael can come to you soon. Luff you!

Unknown said...

Loves and Hugs and all the good vibes I ca send through the miles!!!

Jen said...

I can't WAIT to see Shelby!