So anyway, after taking some pics of me the other day, she asked if she could use the camera. I realize that I was taking a HUGE risk by letting a 4 year old wander through my yard with the only digital camera that I own but I am glad I did. She took a bunch of nonsense photos that just make me giggle and enjoy her perspective on things. It's very entertaining to see what she thought might be worthy of a photograph...so here is my yard through a 4 year old's eyes!









4 comments:
i am moo-choo impressed miss elyse! fabulous pics!
WOW! You may have quite the photographer on your hands. that is precious. I have got to have Tristan do that. love the flowers and the turtles and her self portrait OMG! and you are too cute!
isn't it just fun to see what they think?? I gave Evan my old camera, and it's just fun to see his perspective on things.
She's a pretty good picture-taker. I love to see what comes from their perspective.
Post a Comment