Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet baby

Shelby is one of the sweetest, calm and content little babies ever. I just can't believe how easy going she is. She sleeps well, she eats well, she is just a healthy and happy girl. On Monday she weighed 7 lbs even. I had to take her back on Thursday for a weight check and she had gained 7 oz in about 3 days! So maybe I should be calling her Miss Piggy.

Anyway, here are a few new pics. You wanted more right?! *wink wink*








And because these are too cute...you have to see them too. Elyse has really turned into a diva. I mean, just look at her! Need I say more?




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I'm so glad she's a happy content baby!

And LOL at Elyse!

Sarah Joy said...

YAY for happy content babies. God's grace on you for sure. elizabeth is my sweetest, calmest baby yet...
Elyse is beautiful. Glad you are doing well.

Nicole said...

Shelby is so adorable! Hudson has been such a calm baby too. I think somehow they know that you *need* that... with us moving and all that, I don't know what I'd have done if Hudson had been a fussy baby. Or a normal baby at that. I'm not sure he's ever once cried longer than a couple minutes in his whole life. I think with all you're going through with your hubby being away from home, you deserve and need a content baby :)